Going along with my challenge, today I made a shadowbox card with the Lilypad Lake stamp set. I also used the palm tree image from the Waterfront stamp set. You can't have an ocean scene without some palm trees!!!! This card goes well with the weather we are having here in Michigan--another 90 degree day and muggy. Hopefully the humidity will settle down and soon.
I did do a lot of masking with this card-sunset, water and sentiment. The sentiment was die cut even smaller than the framelit in the Lilypad bundle. You just die cut using the framelit, run it through the Big Shot, move the framelit over and run it through the Big Shot again.
Top view of card:
I also used Whisper White for the "back panel" so you can turn the card over to write your message to the recipient.
- Cut 2 pieces of cardstock 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches. Score each piece along the 5-1/2" piece at 1/2, 1, 4-1/2 and 5 inches.
- Die cut or punch out your opening on the front piece.
- Stamp image on the back panel.
- Burnish all score lines.
- Using tear tape adhere your card together on both ends.
- Using scrap cardstock, stamp your sentiment and cut out.
- Embellish card if needed.
I hope you give this fun fold a try!!! Remember to add this stamp bundle to your shopping cart today!! If you spend $50 or more before shipping and handling, you will receive a $5 off your order for next month!!! No limits!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!